d5, the Next Big Thing
Scheduled on 5 May 2017, d5 will bring together the brightest minds in multiple industries for talks that inspire participants to discover unique connections and solutions.
The 2017 event's theme is Impactful Innovation Throughout the Economic Cycle.
Learn more about d5 2017.
The History of d5
For its debut in 2015, d5 featured a collection of non-energy industry luminaries including political scientist Dr. Bjorn Lomborg, former NASA astronaut and ex-officio member of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board, Michael Bloomfield, futurist Lisa Bodell, genomic researcher Juan Enriquez and Jane McGonigal, expert on the engagement economy/the application of game-design to the real world.
In its second year, d5 The day-long event attracted more than 250 global energy professionals and featured a collection of seven speakers, each of whom discussed innovative ideas and how to implement them.
Who should attend?
- Offshore industry technology executives
- Middle-level technical practitioners
- R&D managers
- Young professionals
d5 will include thought-provoking presentations focused on business, technology, and people.
- Business: energy outlook, challenges and opportunities, energy economics, startups, environment, competitive advantage, winning strategies
- Technology: innovation, game-changing capabilities,science, big data
- People: motivation, sense of purpose, risks, health and productivity, workplace culture
- Gain exposure to rapid and disruptive technology from other industries
- Spark creativity and innovation in your offshore business through unusual associations
- Expand your team’s vision of the offshore industry’s future
- Leave with practical solutions to help move your business forward
- Continue networking with thought leaders
d5 Advisory Board
John I. Howell, III, Chair
Rebecca Taylor, Vice Chair
John C. Bartos, Immediate Past Chair