Participate in the offshore energy industry’s premier, global event!
The Offshore Technology Conference is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources.OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Easy to Plan: Always the first full week of May every year.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 130+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.
Justify Your Attendance
Here are some tips on getting employer support to attend OTC:
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Explain what you plan to get out of attending and how that will benefit your company.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses and/or utilize our complimentary hotel shuttle service at official hotels to avoid renting a car.
- Share presenter handouts and exhibiting companies’ materials with your colleagues.
- If you are a member of one of OTC's sponsoring, endorsing or supporting organizations, you can take advantage of discounted registration.
- Meet with clients before/during/after OTC to maximize your time spent in Houston.