How to Exhibit
Learn why it is important for your company to exhibit
"We all know these are challenging times in our industry, but if there is one conference that your company shouldn’t miss, it is OTC 2017. Since 1969, OTC is where the world comes together to meet and exchange ideas about oil and gas." Read more (pdf) - Joe Fowler, OTC Board of Directors Chairman
How to Exhibit
During four dynamic days in the OTC exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to the world’s leading experts and decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
OTC brings together industry leaders and buyers from more than 120 countries who all want to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry.
Companies who have previously exhibited may submit an Online Space Application. Exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first served, space available basis. Exhibit space is assigned for the 2017 Offshore Technology Conference only.
New exhibitors should complete the inquiry form and, once qualified, will be given their password to submit an Online Space Application.
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these three easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select five preferred booth locations. (New companies will be assigned in NRG Arena and the outdoor exhibits only.)
- Complete the Online Space Application. A 25% deposit is due upon confirmation of space.
Exhibitor Benefits and Support from OTC
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your company’s exposure and return on investment.
- Regular exhibitor newsletter keeping you informed of important deadlines and developments related to the event.
- A comprehensive Exhibitor Services Manual providing the tools you need for a successful exhibiting experience.
- An exceptional guest invite program offering personalized invitations to distribute to your clients and business associates.
- Complimentary company listing including logo and uploadable PDF brochures on the OTC mobile app.
- Targeted global marketing campaigns featuring highlights of the exhibition.
- Five complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of booth space with discounted exhibitor registration rates beyond the complimentary allotment.
- Drayage, a complimentary service unique to OTC exhibitors which includes delivery of exhibit materials from dock to booth, empty crate storage and return after the event, and delivery of exhibit materials back to dock for carrier.
- The largest attended offshore E&P event in the world.
- Standard booth equipment: 8-ft.-high draped back wall, 3-ft.-high draped side rails, 7 x 44-in. company ID sign.
- Company listing in the conference program and the exhibition map available to all attendees.
- Copy of the post-conference audience survey results and findings.