Exhibitor Services Manual
The OTC 2017 Exhibitor Services Manual is now available through Freeman Online!
The OTC Exhibits team has worked closely with Freeman to establish a streamlined, effective, and user-friendly ESM designed to provide you with everything needed to plan for a successful exhibiting experience. Items such as Rules and Regulations, order forms, contact information, and important deadline reminders are just a click away!
If you are unable to find the information you need, please contact Freeman Exhibitor Services at +1.713.770.6750 and a customer service representative will be ready to assist you.
New for 2017
- Due to Building Inspector ruling, hanging signs in the low ceiling area of NRG Park are NOT permitted. This ruling affects Aisles 100–5000 with booth numbers from 01 to 11.
In addition, due to the narrow aisle behind them, island booths in the front row (booths ending in 01) which have a peninsula booth facing them, may have graphics on the back of their booths only if the graphics start at or above 8 feet.
- ROI Webinars – As one of OTC’s sponsoring organizations, SPE is offering OTC exhibitors access to its Exhibitor Success and Return on Investment (ROI) Center, an on-demand knowledge resource designed to provide answers for your exhibiting challenges and solutions to improve your company’s exhibiting performance and return on investment. Click here to get started!
- Auto Financials – Managing your OTC account is easy! Auto Financials provides you with the ability to log into your account at any time 24/7, so you can view your account, make payments, or even print your invoice at your convenience. All you will need is your case sensitive company password which can be found on your Booth Space Confirmation Letter. Keep in mind that all orders for your company will be on one invoice. Simply log into the exhibitor portal found under the ‘Exhibit’ tab on the event website, or click here to get started.
- Exhibitors may purchase a limited number of parking permits, through NRG Park Exhibitor Services, for use during show days. Permits will be available for purchase on 16 January.
- Any exhibitor whose installation will not begin until after noon on Saturday, 29 April 2017 must provide written notification to OTC Show Management for approval. NO installation will be permitted on Sunday, 30 April. Installation of exhibits must be complete by 1700 hours on Saturday, 29 April. No exceptions.
- Open-toe shoes are NOT permitted on the exhibit floor during move-in and move-out.
- Exhibitors and their appointed contractors are responsible for the removal of Visqueen by the end of move in on Saturday. If an exhibitor’s booth remains covered or cordoned off on Sunday morning, any vacuuming necessary on Monday morning will be at the expense of the exhibitor. Additionally, the exhibitor will be responsible for the disposal of the Visqueen and for vacuuming all aisles around their booth. Failure to comply will result in a loss of 5 priority points.
- Exhibitors (or their EAC) ignoring verbal/written warnings issued by OTC Show Management in result of violation(s) to the Rules and Regulations, will lose 5 priority points. If an exhibitor is cited for more than 2 offenses, the exhibitor will forfeit 30 priority points. (See Photography Policy for applicable point forfeiture.) Contracted Exhibitors are responsible for the actions of their co-exhibitors and their EACs.
- If your multi-level booth uses the exact same design as in 2016, the Fire Marshall will accept a notarized letter on company letterhead to that affect in lieu of re-submitting design specs.
- Exhibitors and/or their EAC’s are encouraged to remain with their freight during move-out until it is picked up from the exhibit hall by the official freight contractor. Show Management is not responsible for loss of unattended freight. Additional security may be hired at Exhibitor’s expense.