Exhibitor Registration and Housing
Single Sign-On allows you to quickly access the exhibitor service manual, register your booth personnel, and book housing. All directly from your online exhibitor console using your company password.
There is no longer a need to use a separate password for registration and housing. Simply log in and click on the Registration and Housing icons.
*Please note this is exhibitor registration and housing only.
Learn why it is important for your company to exhibit
"We all know these are challenging times in our industry, but if there is one conference that your company shouldn’t miss, it is OTC 2017. Since 1969, OTC is where the world comes together to meet and exchange ideas about oil and gas." Read more (pdf) - Joe Fowler, OTC Board of Directors Chairman
Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit
Access all the resources you need to enhance your presence at OTC 2017.
OTC offers on-demand tips from our February webinar as well as the December Exhibitor Roundtable
If you missed the Roundtable, view the document below for cost-saving ideas for exhibit managers. Additional presentations and resources from the Roundtable will be available here within the coming weeks.
99 Cost-Saving Tips and Tricks for Exhibit Managers (report from CEIR)
Watch our latest webinar to learn how to save money and meet deadlines. The session also highlighted rules and regulations, answered FAQs, and provided rebooking information.
OTC 2016 Post-Event Report
OTC strictly enforces a photography and videography policy, which is in place to protect leading-edge technology showcased at the event. Recent revisions have been made to the existing policy, so please click here for additional details. Any violations by an exhibitor to this policy could result in a verbal warning, the loss of priority points, and ultimately the confiscation of the exhibitor’s badge.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors from 2017.
- Experient is the official registration and housing contractor for OTC. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on OTC's behalf, such as a company called Housing Angels which we have been recently alerted to.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent the OTC attendee list. OTC has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. OTC does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. OTC and its registration company, Experient, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after OTC.
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact OTC exhibitors. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. OTC has no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state.