Download the OTC 2017 Mobile App!
The OTC 2017 mobile app is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), and a web-based app for Blackberry. There’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For attendees, the OTC 2017 app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information.
- The Explore section lets you know daily highlights and information.
- About Offshore Technology Conference 2017 keeps all event information in one place.
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click.
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer.
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter.
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too.
- Interactively locate exhibitors you want to visit on the Maps.
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature.
How to Download the Mobile App
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones:
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones):
While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/otc2017. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
Mobile App Advertising Opportunities
Exhibitors: The OTC 2017 mobile app also provides the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. Learn more.
Participating in the mobile app and purchasing sponsorships is a great way to draw attendees to your booth, generate leads, and build a valuable industry tool that users will reference 365 days a year!
Exhibitors also have the chance to enhance their mobile app listing! OTC is providing exhibitors with the mobile app's Green Package for FREE! The Green Package allows exhibitors to upload their logo (.jpg format, at most 72 dpi) and papers (.pdf format) so that they are displayed on their Exhibitor Listing and available for download by users of the mobile app.
Participating in the mobile app is a great way to draw attendees to your booth, generate leads, and build a valuable industry tool that users will reference 365 days a year! Log-in via the instructions sent by OTC's mobile app vendor, Core-apps.